New Challenge: Rise as OneJanuary 24, 2022
Together, we will Rise as One!
Is there something you’ve been dreaming about doing, something you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t committed to, a goal that has been on your mind?
Now is the time to set yourself up for success and work towards your fitness goal with the support of the One Academy community and the Rise as One Challenge.
The Rise as One challenge will start with an 8-week program that will help you reach your goal by taking small steps each week and building consistency. Using the “Win your Week” framework, you’ll identify 5 things to complete each week that will help you get closer to your goal. When you complete 4 of these actions weekly, you have “Won your Week”.
Prizes to help you keep smashing your goals!
To help you continue to smash your goals, we’re giving away a 6 Month OA Virtual Membership & OA gear to one Rise as One participant. Keep reading to find out how to snag your entries into the final draw!
Join our Rise as One virtual kick-off meeting on Sat, January 29th at 8:00am. Coach Jesse will introduce the Rise as One challenge, help you set SMART goals, and answer your questions before we dive into the challenge!
Sign up in MindBody or click here.
How it Works
- Example: Run a Half Marathon by March 15th, Do 20 consecutive push-ups by March 6th
- Your goal completion date does not have to be within the 8 weeks of the challenge
- Complete your Rise as One worksheet by identifying the actions you will take weekly to get closer to your goal. Download your Rise as One worksheet and examples.
- We encourage you to have one “Bigger than Fitness” action. This is one thing you will do for yourself, outside of fitness that helps you feel accomplished, restored, more organized, etc. (Example: Call a friend you’ve been meaning to catch up with, Make your bed every morning, Try a new recipe)
- Connect with the Rise as One participants in weekly sessions lead by One Academy coaches. Your Coaches will give you tips to succeed, a push of motivation when you need it, and help you stick with your plan.
- Click here to sign up for Weekly Check-ins. They are free and open for everyone to attend.
- Share your “Rise as One” mountain progress chart on Instagram after you complete each week.
- For example, put a check mark over the number 1 when you complete the first week of the challenge.
- Be sure to tag @oneacademylife and use hashtag #RiseAsOne. Each weekly tag = one entry into the draw.
How to get Started
1) Click here to sign up for the Rise as One introductory meeting on Saturday, January 29th at 8:00am. Session will be hosted via Zoom. You do not need to be an OA member to attend, it is free and open to everyone.
- This is a forum where participants can share progress, ask questions to Coaches, connect with others with similar goals, and support one another! This is a private group for Rise As One participants.
- Week 1 of the challenge starts Monday, January 31, but you can join in at anytime!
Top Tip for Success
Don’t give up!
- If you don’t Win your Week, don’t get discouraged. Keep going! Results are not linear, and life can get in the way of our best laid plans.
- Focus on getting back on track for the next week. You may want to adjust it slightly to be more realistic for your schedule and priorities, or focus on two key actions. Every small step counts in helping you get closer to your goal and we are here to support you!
We can’t wait to see what your goal is, help you along the way, and celebrate the achievements of the Rise as One group, together! If you have questions about getting started, reach out to email@example.com