Our COVID PlanOctober 9, 2020
We’d like to keep you informed of our current plan in case we are required to temporarily close our doors as a result of a government mandated directive, or in the event that we have an internal COVID-19 case within our community for someone who has tested positive, and visited One Academy® within the preceding 14 days. We appreciate your patience, and understanding as we will be highly adaptive, and plans may change as a result.
If One Academy heads into another Government Shutdown how this will affect your memberships, trial weeks, and class packs?
In the event that we are required to close our doors as a result of the increasing cases of COVID-19 in Ontario, in addition to continuing with our One Academy Virtual classes, we hope to be able to continue offering Personal Training, and wellness at our 858 Eastern Avenue facility.
Unlimited Monthly Memberships:
- The price of all monthly memberships will be reduced to meet the virtual monthly price for the duration of the shutdown so that you can access One Academy Virtual classes.
- Upon being notified that we will be shutting down the facility, and you would like to pause your membership, please be mindful that your monthly membership will be reactivated from the point of reopening, and will follow your regular billing schedule.
Annual and 6 Month Memberships:
- Memberships will be extended for the duration of the shut down and will be prorated based on the difference between the virtual monthly pricing, and your membership option.
$49 Two Week Trials
- All active 2 week trial memberships will resume upon reopening for the duration of days remaining from their trial period
- Expiration dates on all active class packs will be extended by the duration of the government mandated shut down.
Our Plan in case of a positive COVID-19 case from a member or staff member who has visited OA within 14 days of positive test result
NOTIFYING us that you have received a positive COVID-19 Test result
If you’ve been training with us at our 858 Eastern Avenue Facility, we would appreciate that you let us know if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your positive test results so that we can proactively reach out to all members of our community who are most at risk of exposure.
Our plan IF there is a verified Positive COVID-19 case reported at One Academy
- We will be sending updated communications to all of our community members notifying them of the reported case
- We will be reaching out directly to all members and staff who were at the highest risk of exposure. We consider highest risk to be those who trained directly with the member who has tested positive within
- We will immediately cancel all classes, personal training sessions, and wellness appointments for a minimum of 2 days and will work to ramp up a virtual solution outside of gym.
- We will extend all monthly, semi-annual, and annual membership by the duration of our temporary closure so that members can continue to train with us virtually
- We will extend all 2-week Trial offers at 858 Eastern for the duration of our temporary closure
- All staff will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from the day that we temporarily closed before being able to return to work
- We will be doing a deep sanitation of our equipment and space prior to re-opening
- We will be sending a follow up email to everyone with an update for when we will be reopening
We hope that you find these preliminary details useful, and if you have any questions or would like more information, we’d love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that we will be adapting as we progress through these evolving times, and we appreciate your patience. If you would like to learn more about how we are keeping our community safe, click HERE